Question & Answer
1. Why can't the robot vacuum return to the charging base to charge automatically?
- The charging base needs 3 feet on both sides and 6 feet on the front so that it can find a way back to the base.
2. Why the sweeper cann't connect to WiFi?
- Please press 2 buttons of the sweeper for 3 seconds, the indicator light flashes quickly to connect to wifi, slow flash cannot connect to WiFi.
3. Can the sweeper be connected to 5G WiFi?
- RoboGeek 21T only connects to the 2.4GHz frequency. Make sure you are using a 2.4GHz router or a dual-band router that is configured to support a 2.4GHz frequency band. RoboGeek 21T does not support 5GHz frequency band.
4. What is the difference between 5G Wifi and 5G networks?
- 5G wifi is a WiFi that operates in the 5Ghz frequency band. It is a radio frequency band and an upgraded version of 2.4G wifi.
5G networks is the fifth generation of mobile communication technology, an extension after 2G/3G/4G.